Re: Setting up repository for user macrosets

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: Setting up repository for user macrosets
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 00:18:33 +1000

> I was recently thinking of creating one of those "awesome lists" for *roff
> resources. I have quite a few tagged bookmarks to go through..

Naming it awesome-roff and tagging it with the awesome-list
<https://github.com/topics/awesome-list> or awesome
<https://github.com/topics/awesome> topics is a great way to get it
recommended to folks by GitHub (in the dashboard sidebar).

 Manually, I presume? I'm not sure how easy / possible it would be to
> automate some / most of that, like in CI/CD.

GitHub Actions <https://docs.github.com/en/actions> to the rescue! Costs
only an internet connection.