Re: Release Candidate 1.23.0.rc1

From: Hans Unzner
Subject: Re: Release Candidate 1.23.0.rc1
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:49:18 +0200

Ok I try to restate my question.
As far as I know, an-old.tmac is used when converting a man page to HTML with a command like this
groff -Thtml -man a_man_page.9 > a_man_page.html
But now I want to use a modified version of an-old.tmac without replacing it in the /usr/share/groff/ directory. Is it possible to do that? I always get a blank output when passing the modified macro with the -m option.

Thanks!
Hans