Re: traveling for a few days

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: traveling for a few days
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:53:53 +0200

Salut Bertrand,

Bertrand Garrigues via wrote on Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 06:10:26PM +0200:

> I've updated the gnulib to their latest sha and updated our bootstrap
> script, no issue, so it's on master now.

Thanks for doing that.

In extremely brief testing, i see no obvious regressions on OpenBSD-7.1,
neither in a native build from git nor in the OpenBSD ports framework
nor by comparing the old and new build logs.

I see one new warning in bootstrap output:

  +Notice from module non-recursive-gnulib-prefix-hack:
  +  This module is deprecated. Instead,
  +    - use the gnulib-tool option '--automake-subdir',
  +    - remove the explicit invocation of build-aux/prefix-gnulib-mk
  +      from your build system.

I have no idea what that means and whether it matters.

Yours,
  Ingo