traveling for a few days

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: traveling for a few days
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:30:54 +1000

Hi folks,

Just wanted to advise that I'll be traveling for a few days so my usual
periodic burst of commits to groff Git's repo will be delayed.

I'm attaching the work that I have pending, in the event I should be
eaten by a grue and don't return.  :P  It's just a snapshot; usually
these things see some rebasing and modification before a real push.

These are all/mostly documentation fix-ups; when I return I want to
continue the build tidying process as the slog toward 1.23.0.rc2
continues.

Probably need to bite the bullet and update the gnulib submodule to
something relatively current.  Bjarni has I think already tried this; if
someone else would like to give it a spin, too, I'd appreciate it.

See you soon!

Regards,
Branden