Re: Equation Label wrongly positioned in indented '-mm' (MM) display

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: Equation Label wrongly positioned in indented '-mm' (MM) display
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:17:58 +1100 (AEDT)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022, Dave Kemper wrote:

You can submit a groff bug report by visiting the bug tracker at
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff and selecting "Submit new"
under the "Bugs" menu.

Done - #62190. Let me know if it is done correctly or whether there are better ways to describe it.

I created an account.

If you have a patch, you can add it to the bug as an attachment.

I buried it in the text as I did not want to presuppose that my fix was the perfect one. I hope that is OK.

It's not required but helpful if you can also include a small test
case that illustrates the problem:

Done.

The classical macro packages presently have the least regression-test coverage, so all new tests, with expected output, are very useful.

It is a tiny test. The PDFs are under 5K bytes.

Stay safe - Damian