Re: groffstudio 0.10.1

From: Douglas McIlroy
Subject: Re: groffstudio 0.10.1
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:38:44 -0500

> Its main functionality is “calling groff with a number of parameters".

How might this be or become more than lipstick on a make(1) recipe?

I imported the windows package and started it. It immediately reported
that it couldn't find SSL. This smelled bad. What was its intent?

Finally, I'm used to hearing from real people on this mailing list,
which is not to say tux0r isn't welcome, merely that I'd like to know
who it is.

Doug McIlroy