preview of man(7) navigation/hyperlink features in groff 1.23

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: preview of man(7) navigation/hyperlink features in groff 1.23
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:05:28 +1100

Hi everybody,

I don't normally stump for this sort of thing but I'm pleased with
several of the new features we've got coming for a better man page
browsing experience in groff 1.23 and I thought I would share them.

Long story short, we have navigable man pages in PDF output (thanks to
Deri James), and "man:ls(1)" style man page hyperlinks for terminals
(and HTML, of course).

Please find a screenshot attached.

Let me know if this looks good, or doesn't.

Regards,
Branden