Re: The -mb macro package for books

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: The -mb macro package for books
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:00:57 +0100

Hi everybody,

Lucas de Sena writes in a small note that this project was realized on a
Heirloom installation.

I tried to manipulate the makefile so that the step using dpost is
bypassed, but alas! my knowledge of Makefile does not go beyond the most
rudimentary principles, and I lack the means and knowledge to run a
makefile interactively or in some kind of debug mode so that statement
by statement is shown and prompted for execution.

Best regards,

Oliver.