The -mb macro package for books

From: Lucas de Sena
Subject: The -mb macro package for books
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 02:25:38 -0300

Hello,
I'm seninha and I just want to share with you a macro package that I
created.  It's called -mb and I use it to format books.

I'm not a troff wizard (yet) but I have read some books and documents
on troff and I have some knowledge on how to create macros.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the macro package itself and on a book
that I formated using this macro package.

The book is The Cathedral and the Bazaar, by Eric S. Raymond.

The source code of the book is on my github page[1] and the pdf of
the book, the macro package, and a (rather outdated) manual for it
are annexed to this mail.

I have also created a macro package for slides presentation, with which
I created a small presentation on how to create macro packages[2].

[1]: https://github.com/phillbush/catb-mb
[2]: https://github.com/phillbush/nixers2021

regards,
seninha