Re: try to use ttf fonts with groff

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: Re: try to use ttf fonts with groff
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 07:09:50 +0100

Hi,

If you look at the manual in Groff for fonts. You see that you can use the
-F option to specify a directory for your projects fonts.

Eg: Groff -F /home/project1/fonts
But in the fonts directory you have to place your fonts in the right device
directory. For postscript is devps. For pdf is devpdf.
So your directory tree looks like /home/project1/fonts/devps/yourfontR

Maybe you best copy the devps and or devpdf directorys to your project and
remove the fonts you don't want. Because there are also few other files
like the download. For inclusion of the font inside the PDF or not.

Kind regards,
Wim Stockman