Re: SEE ALSO fails

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: SEE ALSO fails
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 14:48:46 -0700

Me too.  I though the OS write comparing BSD to Linux is spot on.  Linux
is like C, it lets you do whatever you want but be careful what you want.

While it is not the prettiest to say "Whatever not found" it gives you
a hint to go look for Whatever.  Those hints can save your butt.

If James is suggesting that dangling links are not helpful, I find
the opposite to be true.

--
---
Larry McVoy                  lm at mcvoy.com