Re: SEE ALSO fails

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: SEE ALSO fails
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 17:43:03 -0400

Add my voice to those saying to never delete those references: even if the
corresponding packages aren't installed, given the reference in the manual
page I can finding them using different means.  If they're not in the
manual page, I don't have that opportunity.

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io