Minor update suggestion to refer(1) manpage

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Minor update suggestion to refer(1) manpage
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 15:09:11 +0200

Dear All,

prompted by Sigurd Hermann's question regarding the refer(1) accumulate
setting I came across the following paragraph beginning with "For each
citation, refer can produce a mark in the text. It goes on and says:

   The output of refer must therefore be processed using a suitable
   macro package. The -ms and -me macros are both suitable.

Mom also processes refer output, so mom should be added, I think.
Perhaps there are more macro packages that support refer? I am not quite
sure about -mm as I've never used it.

Best regards,

Oliver.

--