AW: .ad l/.ad b

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: AW: .ad l/.ad b
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:33:38 +0200

Hi,

.ad Begin line adjustment for output lines in current
adjust mode.
.ad c Start line adjustment in mode c (c=l,r,c,b,n).

That looks like left, right, centered, block and neutral?

Just my uninformed guess, and I am not at all sure about my impromptu
Interpretation of 'n'.

Best regards,
Oliver.

Dr. Oliver Corff‎