Re: Help needed with pdfroff and suppression nodes

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: Help needed with pdfroff and suppression nodes
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:56:34 +0200

> But the wheels turning here mystify me.  What is causing the
> `image_filename` (formerly `last_image_filename`) to go
> uninitialized, why only in very specific circumstances?

pdfmark uses the suppression mechanism bounding box output
to find the anchor positions, but no images are involved.
The Postscript branch in suppress_node::tprint should be
perfectly okay with an empty image_filename.  At the moment,
the entire "is_html / else postscript (or other device)" switch
is being skipped if we have no image_filename, resulting in
no output of the link anchor information for pdfmark.