Re: Fwd: Would it be reasonable to list the fonts that are available by

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: Fwd: Would it be reasonable to list the fonts that are available by default in groff?
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 01:55:02 -0400

Yes, "sudo install-font.sh <fontfile>" is simpler, as long as you know how
to answer the prompts!  I should have started there in my explanation.  I
guess the fact that I run the script potentially multiple times on multiple
different computers makes my usage more complicated.

I'll have to read the source of the script again and look at how it finds
where the site-font directory is, and try running it the simpler way and
write something up about that.

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io