Re: troff Memorandum Macros documentation derived from the paper "MM - M

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: troff Memorandum Macros documentation derived from the paper "MM - Memorandum Macros"
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 07:14:01 +1000 (AEST)

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021, T. Kurt Bond wrote:

I think this is useful since it provides a more "user guide" approach to learning MM; groff_mm(7), while an admirable and complete reference is not easy to learn MM from, in my opinion.

Once I finish with the current crop of work on my plate, I will upload my tutorial on MM. It was written for novices including those who had zero IT background. It gave people sufficient understanding of MM that they could then read other more complex documentation with ease.

Give me about 3 weeks and then prompt me if I forget.

Stay safe - Damian