Re: groff-examples repository

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: Re: groff-examples repository
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 23:08:14 +0200

Hi Thomas,
I have my gopher and Gemini server up and running almost for a year now. So
I can mirror the groff section on my gopher and Gemini capsule. The url of
my Gemini and gopher are yasendfile.org.
I also have no problem to dedicate some time to this little projects.
I don't know if you already tested the titan protocol to make it a Gemini
wiki :-)
Kind regards
Wim Stockman