Re: Adding a symbol to eqn

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: Adding a symbol to eqn
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:46:09 -0400

Dear Dave: I guess I thought that the Postscript fonts that come with
Ghostscript would already contain that glyph.

To put it another way: if I have a standard Linux (on a Chromebook) setup,
with lots of Unicode fonts installed in the system, and ghostscript, what
steps do I need to take in order to be able to use that glyph? As I said,
I'm rusty on groff fonts, and I'm not sure if I need to install
another Times font, or whether the Times font that ghostscript uses will
have the glyph that I need, and I just need to find a way to refer to it.

Thanks - Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;