mom: install-font.sh

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: mom: install-font.sh
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 23:04:55 +0200

Hi Peter Shaffter,

I found a small bug in the wonderful install-font.sh script on your mom
website
in the make_font function you should add the "-e text.enc" to the
afmtodit_opts
I noticed you symlink it, but on my system(artix linux) it isn't used.
and as long as you download the font into your postscript file you won't
notice it.
But if you remove it from the download file, which reduces a lot your
postscript file size, you get strange behaviour for accented letters and
symbols.
So it is a small change which won't be noticeable on other systems.
Kind regards,
Wim Stockman

P.S. this is the adjusted snippet (arount line 286):

make_font()
{
  printf "Creating \033[33m${groff_font}\033[0m...\n"

  if [ "${is_italic}" ] ; then
    afmtodit_opts="-e text.enc -i50"
  else
    afmtodit_opts="-e text.enc -i0 -m"