Re: problem with mm macros

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: problem with mm macros
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 06:33:16 -0400

Thanks, I will try it out. And if the LT macros are still broken, I'll put
in a report. I think they will be, as the LT macros are (I believe) a
non-standard addition to GNU mm, separate from the MT macros.

Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;