Re: Generating AdressLabels - Remain on 1 line the adressline

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: Generating AdressLabels - Remain on 1 line the adressline
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 17:07:32 +0000

Hello all,

I have a module for address labels, look in

http://www.oxytropis.plus.com/groff/markup-1.0.7a.tar.gz

It attempts to adjust the typesetting to centre the text within
the label. There is provision for different makes of label and different
printers and how near the edge they print.
Hope this is of interest.

Denis