Re: Is .rd implemented at all?

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: Is .rd implemented at all?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:52:39 +0000 (UTC)

 Thanks, Oliver. I'm using

GNU groff version 1.23.0.rc1.69-8e09f

Tried your exact same file, and it just whizzes to completion without prompting
for my input. Also on groff 1.22.4. Checked if I was using an alias for groff
that could screw things up: No.  All my GROFF* environment variables look
unexceptional too. I can't think of a config scenario that would affect the
viability of .rd .

--d

    On Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 03:27:03 PM EST, Oliver Corff