Re: Formatting with eqn

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Formatting with eqn
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 12:31:46 +0100

Hi,

depending on the size of the equation you can help yourself by setting
the equation material in inline fashion as part of the natural text
flow. You do this by enclosing your equation text into a pair of
delimiters which the eqn preprocessor is informed about (using -dxy
where x and y are your delimiters). See the eqn man page and search for
delimiters.

A common choice for delimiters is ## (yes, x and y can be equal). In the
body of your text, you can say

.BR
# equation material goes here #
.BR

(I didn't try this; let's cross fingers I did not write garbage).

Oliver.