Re: Groff info manual section Section 5.1.3 Sentences should be changed

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: Groff info manual section Section 5.1.3 Sentences should be changed to also mention that end of sentence characters are recognized when followed by two spaces
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 16:10:52 -0500

I think that the treatment of sentences in this new version of the groff
manual is much improved.

An oddity: In the PDF version, the lines that purport to show the output
results of the Bertrand Russell example only do if you are using -Tascii.
-Tutf8 and -Tpdf actually show the curly quotes that \[lp] and \[rq]
produce for those output devices.   I have no idea if this minor
discrepancy should be mentioned in the text.

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io