Usage of .PSPIC inside tbl

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Usage of .PSPIC inside tbl
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:44:02 +0100

Dear All,

thank you very much for your helpful answers to my last question.

Here is another, and I'm afraid to confess, newbie question:

I try to use .PSPIC inside a table.

Saying

.PSPIC mypic.ps

in a file compiled with the ms macros works perfectly as expected, but
putting the same command in a table cell like

.TS
tab(@);
l c l.
A cell    @.PSPIC mypic.ps    @Another cell
.TE

only shows ".PSPIC mypic.ps" as center cell, not the desired image.

I am quite sure there is a logical flaw in my setup akin to using eqn
inside tables which requires a certain processing order in the pipeline.

Best regards,

Oliver.