Re: Large curly brackets in tbl

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Large curly brackets in tbl
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:17:36 +0100

Dear All,

 a follow-up after a private mail from Doug.

You see my attempts to reproduce a vertical long brace similar to the
example in my previous post.

The output was obtained with

groff -e -t ESB.tbl

and -Tps, which shows rather undernourished braces in the wrong vertical
position.

The pdf output shows boxes instead of the actual symbols.

Regards,

Oliver.

PS: Let's assume I get these braces working, is there any chance to use
PS to rotate them in a tbl cell without breaking everything?