Re: GNU eqn question/suggestion

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: GNU eqn question/suggestion
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 23:43:05 +1100

At 2020-11-13T13:11:37+0100, Olle Lögdahl wrote:
> I solved it. Most of the characters are documented in 'man
> troff_char';

You mean "groff_char", I think, or you have an installation or
distribution that I would like to hear more about.  :)

> element of set is '\[mo]'. Would it still be logical to expand the
> synax for eqn to add it as a keyword?

Not necessarily.  eqn has a feature that lets you define your own
keywords and other expressions; it's called "define", naturally enough.

I've attached an example document.

Regards,
Branden