Re: Happy Armistice Day

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: Happy Armistice Day
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 23:16:28 +0100

Hi Branden,

On Wed, Nov 11 2020 at 08:20:26 PM, "G. Branden Robinson"
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> In view of the date, I therefore offer my regrets for subjecting
> subscribers to groff-commit or pullers from our Git repo to a barrage
> of artillery shells.

I've replied to this bombardment by firing a commit that changes 509
files; well it's just to update the copyright date...  This time I've
been more cautious and I think everything is in order.

I found no issue in the build so if you are out of ammo I can tag and
push the 1.23.0.rc1 on GNU's alpha ftp.

Regards,
Bertrand Garrigues