Re: [DRAFT] Revised groff ms manual for review

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Revised groff ms manual for review
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:10:43 +0000 (UTC)

 Branden,
That's a pretty good guide. Thank you for your effort!
When you say points are '(about 1/72")', it probably doesn't hurt to go the
extra mile (!) in precision and say '(1/72.27")'. It's shorter (no need for
'about') and more correct. Also I would spell out inches here, as the
double-prime is used for many things.
I could not get \*< ... \*> to generate subscripts in groff 1.22.4. Is this
something in the development version?
--d    On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 05:41:30 AM EDT, G. Branden Robinson