Re: Observations using utmac

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: Observations using utmac
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 00:29:43 +1100

Hi Pierre,

What I meant was that PDF features like hyperlinks and navigation menus can
be achieved using a standard PostScript interpreter—you don't need a
dedicated *roff-to-PDF converter if your Troff of choice already supports
high-quality PostScript output.

Moreover, the PostScript code I gave was purely illustrative. If you're
interested in learning more about the syntax, the definitive reference is
here:

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdfmark_reference.pdf#G7.1500796

(Note that I've linked you directly to the relevant section using the
feature in question).

Cheers,
— John