Re: "can't transparently output node at top level"

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: "can't transparently output node at top level"
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:04:35 +0000

I also pulled the last version down and everything compiled just fine. I
observed the same
"can't transparently output node at top level" messages but no unrecoverable
error from Ghostscript.
My Ghostscript version is 9.53.3 so maybe consider upgrading ? This looks like
an error between gs
and pdfmark.pdf. Can you compile pdfmark.pdf on its own ?

Regards, Thomas