Re: Learning troff - where to start?

From: Federico Lucifredi
Subject: Re: Learning troff - where to start?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:04:10 -0400

Hi Johann,
  If you confined yourself to writing man pages, you do not need to learn the
whole of Troff, and you can limit yourself to a more friendly subset — and
copying from the many examples found on a *nix system surely helps ;-)

  For man page writing, I collected the available resources in this blog post a
while ago — happy to hear about new resources.

https://f2.svbtle.com/writing-man-pages

Best-F