Re: Releasing groff 1.22.5?

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: Releasing groff 1.22.5?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 02:27:00 -0500

On 10/12/20, Ingo Schwarze <schwarze@usta.de> wrote:
> I think one of us who has sufficient privilege on Savannah should
> grant the "Manager" role in the bugtracker to Dave.

I will happily abuse whatever power is granted to me to help get our
bug corpus into shape.

Another inconsistency that bugs me is the various summary tags
indicating a feature request.  Even bugs I've opened aren't
consistent, using at least three different varieties, including none
at all.  Arguably, such a tag is redundant since the Severity field
has a setting to indicate this.