Re: Releasing groff 1.22.5?

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: Releasing groff 1.22.5?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:24:10 +0200

Hi,

Dave Kemper wrote on Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 01:06:48PM -0500:

> I'll trawl through the tracker and see if I can find any patches whose
> summaries aren't so marked.  Bugs where patches were added later may
> not have had their summary updated; the submitter not being allowed to
> alter the summary prevented me from adding such a tag to (the
> now-closed) #57638, for instance.

I think one of us who has sufficient privilege on Savannah should
grant the "Manager" role in the bugtracker to Dave.  Even though
he rarely submits code patches, he has a long track record of
providing useful reports and comments and doing lots of work in the
bugtracker, so if he were able to for example improve titles and
correct misclassifications in the bugtracker, that would clearly
benefit the project.

Yours,
  Ingo