[ms] Is there any way to change the amount of space before a section hea

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [ms] Is there any way to change the amount of space before a section header?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 00:16:05 +1000

At 2020-08-02T02:03:19-0400, T. Kurt Bond wrote:
> I'd like to reduce the amount of space before a section header.  I'd really
> like to have the amount of space be proportional to the depth of the
> section header.  I've tried defining my own version of SH-NO-TAG in my
> source file, but it doesn't seem to work.

It might help to note that this is a question about the s (ms) macro
package, so I've updated the subject.

The package is pretty complex and I'm long way from mastery of macro
writing, but my _guess_ is that something has turned on no-space mode
(.ns) before SH-NO-TAG is executed.  So maybe try restoring spacing mode
(.rs) before using .sp to add the extra space you want?

Regards,
Branden