install-font.sh -P needs to allow dots in its argument.

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: install-font.sh -P needs to allow dots in its argument.
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 08:34:29 -0400

The linux version of homebrew installs groff's data directory in
/home/linuxbrew/.linuxbrew/share/groff by default.

I must have cargo culted the check_optarg without checking everything out
when I added the -P option.  I've attached a patch to install-font.sh to
make it check that the argument to -P is a directory and that it is
writable.

I kept the check that the argument doesn't start with a dash, even though
someone evil might start their directory with a dash.  Should that check be
dropped?

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io