Re: ATTN groff Savannah administrators: category request

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: ATTN groff Savannah administrators: category request
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:52:11 +0200

Hi Branden,

On Sat, Jul 25 2020 at 04:27:54 PM, "G. Branden Robinson"
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> At 2020-07-25T07:10:11+0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>> > Sorry for the somewhat loud subject line, but we don't often see
>> > Werner or Bertrand on this list anymore and to my recollection, I've
>> > never seen Vaibhaw[1].
>> I still read the list.

I also read the list, but having a demanding full-time job and a 4-year
old daughter means that there is no much time left for groff,
unfortunately.  I guess I need to put some order in my life, or try to
get up earlier in the morning (Werner I really admire you ability to
promptly answer to a mail at 7 am on week ends...).

I you have any further administrative problems you can mail me directly
though, I should be able to answer you.

Regards,

Bertrand