infinite page length?

From: James K. Lowden
Subject: infinite page length?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:04:27 -0400

I don't understand how man(1) suppresses pagination.  Is there any
simple trick to viewing -ms documents in nroff without page
boundaries?

I didn't find it in the papersize documentation.   Proof that I read
it, I found a typo:

        The  value  of the papersize file can be overrideen
        by looking in order

I thought there might be a "fake" paper size, like length 0 or
something, that indicates no pagination is needed.

I guess it has something to do with the macro set and the target
device, since mdoc is unpaginated in the terminal and paginated as
PDF.  It would be nice to have the same available with ms.

Many thanks.

--jkl