Re: Nesting tables with tbl

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: Nesting tables with tbl
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:44:53 -0600

Actually, .T& is not doing it.  It seems to want to align the .T& columns
within the same format as the original.  What I mean is that if the first
column in the first format is 2 inches wide, the first column in the second
format is forced to 2 inches wide.  So, the .T& is not a totally new format
(as I prefer).  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Blake