Thanks, Dave Kemper for helping with the archives and bug list!

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Thanks, Dave Kemper for helping with the archives and bug list!
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:53:34 +1100

Hi folks,

I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge and thank Dave Kemper (<barx>)
for his work in scouring the archives of this list and lifting bug
reports out of them and into the Savannah bug tracker.

This gives us some stuff to look at and work on for the eventual next
release of groff, and helps us be more responsive to our user base--it's
better to address a bug report after a long time than not at all.

Dave has also been noting the ages of some of these bugs and whether
they're still present in recent git revisions.  This kind of work will
help us to write regression tests and annotate the next set of release
notes with useful information that other GNU projects are sharing.  (See
info-gnu for the recent GNU grep release announcement for an example.)

This is work that I've had vague intentions of doing but didn't get
around to.  I appreciate Dave taking care of it.

Thanks, Dave!

Regards,
Branden