Re: GNUism in groff tests, was: pic anomalies

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: GNUism in groff tests, was: pic anomalies
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 23:05:56 +1100

> For some standards, clarifying which one you want to follow can
> be a tough problem (e.g. CSS, anyone?)

CSS isn't one standard, but a family of standards
<https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work>. Each of which has varying
levels of maturity, and only those that are listed as "Recommendation" can
be thought of as officially "standardised".

Apples to oranges, I know, but I felt compelled to point that out.