RE: Space After A Heading with groff -mm

From: Jeff Conrad
Subject: RE: Space After A Heading with groff -mm
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 07:35:01 +0000

Damian,

I ran into the same problem; it looks really, really bad.  I reported it
last year as bug #54909 (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54909); the
problem arises from the code that generates HTML.  I don't have a real
fix, but have a hack to produce the long-standing behavior at the
expense of HTML output; it's described in the bug report.

Jeff Conrad