[groff] Groff tbl and header

From: Jörg Klein
Subject: [groff] Groff tbl and header
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:03:44 +0200

 have csv files whose content fills more than one page. In the first line of
the csv files are the table headings. The table headers should be visible
on all pages.
How do I correctly insert the table headers? The table header has eight
columns.

Part of the csv files longer as 800 lines. The name of the csv file is
alpha.csv.

alpha,beta,gamma,delta,epsilon,Zeta,Eta,Theta
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

.TS H
center, allbox, tab(,);
c s s s s s s s
c c c c c c c c
c c c n n n n n .
This is the line with I can see on all pages
_
.TH
.so alpha.csv
.TE