Re: [groff] Does the groff -ms implementation have a way to switch to a

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: [groff] Does the groff -ms implementation have a way to switch to a new column in .2C mode?
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 17:31:27 -0400

The context is that I've got a part of my text that needs to stay together,
and it is being split across columns, so I need to switch the column before
that part starts.  I have used a .br and .ne X, where X is guesstimate at
the lines needed, but wondered if there was a cleaner approach.

--
T. Kurt Bond, address@hidden