[groff] mom -- document with lots of images doesn't print them all

From: Fleckenstein, Andrea
Subject: [groff] mom -- document with lots of images doesn't print them all
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 12:45:39 -0400

Hello,

I have a document where I am trying to insert many PDF images.
These appear within the running text as expected, but after the running
text is finished one more image is printed (on the last page) and then any
other images are not. How can I get all the images to print? In addition,
how can I make the text not run? As in there is a section of text with
several images associated with it, and I want these printed together. But
after that section ends, I don't want the images to get printed in the next
section's running text, even if that means a lot of blank space on pages.

Hopefully it is clear enough what I'm trying to do.

Thanks
Andrea