Re: [groff] Loss of MSVC support

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Loss of MSVC support
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:42:11 +1100

> Sorry for the false accusation about GOW lacking bash.

I was in the middle of pointing out it has Bash
<https://github.com/bmatzelle/gow/blob/master/bin/bash.exe>. ;-) And,
indeed, it does lack gcc and curses I'm afraid.

> Am I selling it short?

Possibly. But it provides the whole Unix toolchain we all know and love:
grep, sed, awk, ls, mkdir, ln, etc... tools which missing from `cmd.exe` by
default.