Re: [groff] Fonts, PDF images, groff vs. heirloom troff

From: Roy Fisher
Subject: Re: [groff] Fonts, PDF images, groff vs. heirloom troff
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:04:30 -0600

Hi aksr,

On 1/30/19 8:52 PM, aksr wrote:

I was wondering, what do you think about Neatroff,
what are in your opition its pros and cons?

I like the organization, the no-nonsense coding style, and the general avoidance of unnecessary bloat and useless features. It looks like a good platform. It lacks a number of things that are important to me, though, like the features that are implemented in the Heirloom code.

Regards,
Roy