Re: [groff] Push mom fix?

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [groff] Push mom fix?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 08:19:55 +0100

Hi Branden, Peter,

On Mon, Dec 17 2018 at 09:36:41 PM, "G. Branden Robinson" <address@hidden>
wrote:
> At 2018-12-17T20:56:53-0500, Peter Schaffter wrote:
>> Branden --
>>
>> I'd like the bibliography/refer fix to mom to be in the upcoming
>> release.  On my end, regression tests check out and the sample docs
>> build fine.  Okay to push, or will that mess things up?
>
> Bertrand is the person to ask, as he's the release manager.

These kinds of fixes are important, so Peter, please commit.

> You've got a +1 from me on general principle, but I will understand if
> Bertrand wants to defer if he's already run a build through a whole of
> systems (like Nelson Beebe's huge build farm).

Although I said that I would do my tests this weekend, I haven't
started yet (due to the nice weather and visit of relatives...).

I don't have a huge build farm, only 4 systems: Archlinux, OpenIndiana,
Solaris 11, Debian testing.  I haven't contacted Nelson Beebe.  Although
it looks interesting I think we can finish this release with the few OS
we have already tested and it's not worth delaying the release to fix
the build on more systems.  We could try to contact him on the next
official release (1.22.5).

Regards,

Bertrand