Re: [groff] Push mom fix?

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [groff] Push mom fix?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:36:41 -0500

At 2018-12-17T20:56:53-0500, Peter Schaffter wrote:
> Branden --
>
> I'd like the bibliography/refer fix to mom to be in the upcoming
> release.  On my end, regression tests check out and the sample docs
> build fine.  Okay to push, or will that mess things up?

Bertrand is the person to ask, as he's the release manager.

You've got a +1 from me on general principle, but I will understand if
Bertrand wants to defer if he's already run a build through a whole of
systems (like Nelson Beebe's huge build farm).

I'm attaching the diff between the tree and the om.tmac from your 2.4
tar file.

I'm afraid I can't really code-review it as you're a more sophisticated
macro programmer than I am.  (For example, I recognize the "transparent
line indicator" escape but I have no idea what your use case is.)

Regards,
Branden